The policy below applies to certain electric bikes and electric bike accessories and components purchased on xprit.com on or after June 2nd, 2022.
- The return window starts from the date the order is received.
- There is an automatic 60-day return window.
- There is no restocking fee for any returns.
- All original products, parts, and accessories must be included in the return package. Customers may be charged for missing items.
Customers are responsible for packaging material. It is highly recommended to keep the original packaging before deciding not to return it.
- Prepaid labels will be provided upon request for all returns. Customers are responsible for returning packages to the carrier in any preferred method.
- Customers are responsible for the shipping cost of such returns without product imperfections.
- This return policy only applies to orders directly placed on www.xprit.com. XPRIT products purchased through other retailers or marketplaces must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- The electric bikes have a 1-year limited warranty.
- The warranty only covers XPRIT E-Bike for personal use. Products used for rental, livery, and fleet will not be covered. Business customers who intend to buy in bulk for business use can contact our customer support for more details.
- Proof of purchase will be requested upon Return/Warranty claim.
- The warranty covers parts replacement for product failure under normal operation.
- The warranty will not cover product failure caused by any abusive operation.
- Unauthorized modification to the product will automatically void the warranty.
- Natural wear and tear for the below components will not be covered, including but not limited to:
- Brake Pads
- Battery/Controller housing
- Any other consumable parts
- Customers shall take the responsibility to properly store and operate the E-Bike to keep the electric components away from water, fire, corrosive chemicals, etc. Defects caused by failing to do so will also void the warranty.
Pre Shipment: As long as the order has not been updated to “Shipped” status, the order can be canceled without any penalty.
- Shipment processed: Once the tracking information is updated, we may or may not be able to reroute the shipment back. The cost for rerouting will be applied to the total refund if we successfully reroute the shipment. If the carrier denied the request for rerouting and made the delivery successfully, the return of the product shall follow the return policy as below.
All electric bikes sold on xprit.com on or after June 1st, 2022, come with:
Free Shipping: All items ship free on xprit.com with no minimum purchase required.
1-Year Warranty: All XPRIT electric bikes come with a 1-Year warranty. If there are manufacturing defects on your electric bike, you can return it within one year from the date of purchase. We recommend you register your product(s) so the XPRIT team can better assist you with your products.
60-Day Hassle-Free Return: All electric bikes come with a 60-day hassle-free return. If you don't like your electric bike or any other reasons, you may return it within 60 days from the date of purchase. Please be advised that the customers will be responsible for handling the shipping fee to ship the product back to us. You can use our prepaid shipping labels (the shipping fee will be deducted from the refund amount) or send it with any carrier you prefer. Please notify us about your return before shipping the item back.